In the past, on a day like today, I've shared information with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). Today, I'll sort of do the same thing.
Yes, I will share information about movies! However, they aren't movies that are normally shown on our regular television (TV) stations.
These movies are Christian movies!
Here are some I've watched:
* Watch Time Changer. Here is a link on Putlocker, where I watched it, online: http://putlockers.ch/watch-time-changer-online-free-putlocker.html. A minister friend on Facebook (FB), Joe Souza, told me about this film. Thank you, Joe; I enjoyed it!
* Late One Night. Click here, on the link for topchristianmovies.com to be able to watch it, online: http://topchristianmovies.com/video/561. While this movie had some sin in it, it was truly a blessing.
* Facing the Giants. This is where you can click on a link for YouTube, where you can watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVM2cPTih10. Even though I watched this movie at my church a while back, I've also watched it online.
* The Book of Matthew. To be able to watch it online on YouTube, click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0qGrVcz-eQ. This was a very long movie, but was absolutely wonderful!
* The Gospel of St. John. If you'd like to see it on YouTube, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-nU_7AqZ8&index=2&list=PL44P8b5Aj7spogIFn_DwBSiShBTbYRQwh. Hopefully, you'll agree with me that this was a blessing to see this film.
Even though my FB friend, Joe told me about Christian movies being available, I also knew about them. And, have seen many of them. Although I must admit, there were a couple I had not yet seen.
Unlike films that are shown on our regular TV stations, there doesn't seem to be information about the majority of them online, like I use normally, from Wikipedia.
It truly doesn't matter, though. The important thing is that these movies and other Christian films are true blessings to watch.
Thinking of being blessed, brought to mind Psalm 119:2, "Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart."
Christian films are filled with stories considered to be testimonies, and are filled with those that seek Him with their whole heart.
This is such a blessing!
Not just to watch a movie. But, to watch a film where our Lord, is loved. And, honoured.
For this, I will always be thankful.
Thankful to those who have made Christian movies.
But of course, thankful to God!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Loved & Honoured!
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Birthday, Blessing, Christian, Facebook, Family, Friends, God/Jesus, heart, honour, internet, links, Love, Movie, Thankful, Youtube