I'll be sharing with you, information on Life with Lynnie (LwL). It's about movies I watched in December 2016!
Here are some I watched:
* The Santa Clause, starring Tim Allen, Judge Reinhold and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American Christmas fantasy family comedy film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Santa_Clause. Even though this film is not of real life, it was interesting to watch.
* The Bells of St. Mary's, starring Bing Crosby and Ingrid Bergman. To check out this American drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bells_of_St._Mary's. Even though this movie isn't truly a Christmas film, it is shown usually at Christmas time. I enjoy it.
* Christmas Eve, starring Patrick Stewart, Juliana Guill and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Christmas comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Eve_(2015_film). To me, this was a rather unique film, even though I didn't laugh much.
* White Christmas, starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen. Would you like to check out this American musical romantic comedy film? If so, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Christmas_(film). If you've known me a long time, you'll know that I adore this movie, and the music.
* Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean, starring Rowan Atkinson. Please click here, to check out the information on this episode of Mr. Bean: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Christmas,_Mr._Bean. Although this isn't truly a movie, I have always enjoyed this episode of Mr. Bean (plus others, too!).
Hopefully, you've also watched movies and/or television episodes, like these ones.
Why do I think this?
Well, in my opinion, it's good to watch where people are thinking about Christmas. Even though they aren't necessarily thinking of CHRISTmas.
If you check out all these movies/films and/or television episodes, you'll know that none actually refer to our Lord, Jesus Christ. Even though CHRISTmas is actually supposed to be a time when people celebrate His birth.
This is truly something normal, though.
Much like we read, in Romans 14:5, "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."
Yes, one person thinks this way about a day being above another, while another esteemeth every day alike. But, as we read in today's Bible verse... let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
This tells us the truth that not all of us think alike.
We may all think differently, or we may think the same way.
When I think of this, I realize that anyone who does not read God's Word, the Bible, will not think alike with most of those, who do.
So, my friend... I suggest that you read the Bible.
This way, we can relate well to each other.
If you do, God will bless you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org