Like in the past, I'll be sharing some things here with you, on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What is it? Movies!
Here's some movies I watched:
* Murderers' Row, starring Dean Martin, Ann Margret and Karl Malden. If you'd like to check out this American comedy spy-fi film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murderers'_Row_(film). Even though this is a comedy film, I never found myself laughing. Still, I enjoyed it.
* But Not for Me, starring Clark Gable, Lee J. Cobb and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/But_Not_for_Me_(film). Possibly because there was sin in this movie, I didn't find myself laughing at this comedy film. Even so, I watched it.
* Staying Together, starring Sean Astin, Stockard Channing, Melinda Dillon and other actors. To find out about this comedy-drama film, feel free to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staying_Together_(film). Though this is supposed to be a comedy film, I found the drama part stronger. Even so, I enjoyed watching this movie.
* California Suite, starring Maggie Smith, Walter Matthau, Richard Pryor, Michael Caine and other actors. If you want to, you can check out this comedy film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Suite_(film). Even though this is a comedy film, I didn't laugh... mainly due to the sinfulness in the movie. Still, I watched it.
* Nadine, starring Jeff Bridges, Kim Basinger and Rip Tom. Want to find out about this comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadine_(1987_film). If you're like me, you wouldn't find a comedy film funny, when there is a murder in it. Even so, I watched the movie.
If you read the info I wrote about each movie, you'll realize that they were all comedy films, even though there was drama.
Even so, I found I didn't really laugh at them. Well, not much, anyway.
Each movie has it's own parts that to me were sinful.
This sort of makes me feel like un-Christian movies are rather opposite to what God would say as comedy. Even so, I watch them, as I mentioned.
Thinking about how laughing is with God though, seems to be very different.
Like we read in Luke 6:21, "Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
Blessed are ye that hunger, for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now, for ye shall laugh.
See how God provides!
He shall fill us, when we have hunger.
Plus, we won't laugh during trials in our life. We will weep at the time. But, later we shall laugh.
For this, we should all be thankful.
I am thankful. Hopefully, you are too.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com