Hopefully, you read Life with Lynnie (LwL), yesterday. After all, it was an important day.
With yesterday being Remembrance Day, I decided to share with you some movies that apply to that special day.
Here are the movies I'm sharing with you:
* Battle Taxi, starring Sterling Hayden, Arthur Franz, Marshall Thompson and other actors. To check out this aviation drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Taxi. This movie was concerning the Korean war. I enjoyed it.
* The Bridge on the River Kwai, starring William Holden, Jack Hawkins, Alec Guinness and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this epic war film, that is considered to be one of the best ever concerning WW2, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_on_the_River_Kwai. Even though I have seen it before, I will watch it, again.
* Dark Command, starring Claire Trevor, John Wayne, Roy Rogers and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this Western film, about the Civil War: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Command. Even though this wasn't a movie regarding war in the 20th century, I enjoyed it.
* Murphy's War, starring Peter O'Toole, Sian Phillips and other actors. Want to check out this WW2 war film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_War. Watching this, was good... even though it was rather sad.
* The McKenzie Break, starring Brian Keith, Ian Hendry and other actors. Check out this British war drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_McKenzie_Break. I must admit, watching this movie, was very different... even though it was during WW2. Of course, I wanted to make sure I watched it, since my name is... McKenzie!
I believe it is not something that people enjoy. Especially, since every war creates deaths.
However, we will always hear of wars.
Just as we read, in Matthew 24:6, "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."
Yes, we shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. Even so, we must see that we be not troubled... for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
We don't have control over what happens in this world.
Even so, we have to accept what happens. After all, the end is not here, yet.
The end of the world will happen in the future, just as we read in God's Word, the Bible.
But, that doesn't mean we will live that long.
When my life ends, I'll spend eternity in Heaven with our Lord.
Do you know what can be done to make this happen?
All you have to do is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... as your saviour... and you will be saved (Acts 16:31). Your salvation, provides for you to spend eternity with Him, in Heaven.
Hopefully, I'll see you in Heaven, some day.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org