Today, is another day, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), when I will share with you stuff that I find important.
What is it? It's something I've discussed before. Movies!
Here are a few that I've watched:
* Strait-Jacket, starring Joan Crawford, Leif Ericson and other actors. If you'd like to check out this horror thriller film, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait-Jacket. Did I like this film? No... but, yes. I didn't like the abuse and unloving attitude by some, but I did like the fact that the ending showed love.
* End of the Game, starring Jon Voight, Jacqueline Bisset and other actors. Want to check out this German political thriller drama film? If so, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_Game. To me, this was a heartbreaking movie in some ways. But, the ending was wonderful because even though someone was truly hurt in life, truth came out.
* Catch Me If You Can, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Martin Sheen and more actors. To check out this biographical crime film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_Me_If_You_Can. Yes, I had seen this movie in the past. However, there wasn't much available on television (TV), so I watched it again. It touched my heart, knowing how much sin it contained.
* The Stone Killer, starring Charles Bronson, Martin Balsam and other actors. Check out this action thriller film, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stone_Killer. Yes, there was a lot of action in this film. Sinful, to be sure. To me, it was a good movie, but it had a bad ending.
* Heist, starring Robert De Niro, Kate Bosworth and many other actors. Click here to check out this crime thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heist_(2015_film). Even though this movie was filled with evilness, the ending was okay.
If you read about each of these movies, you'll know that I felt that each one was mainly sinful.
Sin has filled our world. So, having it show up in films, isn't surprising.
The trouble with sin, is that it doesn't bring anything good to those who sin. Not ever.
Just as we read, in Galatians 5:19-21, "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
Yes, the works of the flesh showed up in every movie I discussed, here today. Much like what is happening in our world.
The trouble is, that whoever has sin in their lives, like what is listed in today's Bible verse, will not inherit the kingdom of God. Just as His Word, told us.
How can we inherit the kingdom of God?
Trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ and you shall be saved (Acts 16:31).
By becoming saved, our salvation gives us everlasting life, that we will spend in Heaven after our life here on earth ends.
It's so important. And, can never be changed.
So, if you haven't yet come to Christ and gained salvation, please... do so, today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM