It's been a while since I was able to tell you something, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). But, today is a good day!
What did I want to tell you about? Movies!
Here's some films I watched:
* For Love or Money, starring Michael J. Fox, Gabrielle Anwar and other actors. If you'd like to check out this romantic comedy film, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Love_or_Money_(1993_film). Even though this is a comedy film, it had sin in it. However, it was nice that the romantic part ended the movie, well.
* Another Man, Another Chance, starring James Caan, Genevieve Bujold and Francis Huster. is considered a French film... even though it was rather romantic. To check it out, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Man,_Another_Chance. To be honest, part of the film was sad, but the ending was wonderful.
* Movers & Shakers, starring Walter Matthau, Charles Grodin, Gilda Radner and other actors. Click here, if you'd like to check out this comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movers_%26_Shakers. Even though this is known as a comedy film, knowing there were marital problems, I didn't find it funny. Still, I enjoyed it.
* Goodbye, Columbus, starring Richard Benjamin, Ali MacGraw, Jack Klugman and other actors. Want to check out this romantic comedy drama film? Click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye,_Columbus_(film). Even though this is sort of a romantic drama film, I didn't really think comedy was included. I don't recall laughing. With the sin of the film, I felt badly. Still, I enjoyed the movie.
* The Quiet Man, starring John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara, Barry Fitzgerald and other actors. Would you like to check out this romantic comedy-drama film? If so, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quiet_Man. You may or may not realize that I adore this movie! Yes, I've seen it before, and will always watch it, again. Although I never have found it to be funny, I have enjoyed the romance of the film. Plus, I love the fact that it took place in Ireland.
Each of these films claim to be romantic, in nature. Some are drama and/or comedy quoted, as well. But the important part to me concerning these movies, is the fact that they contain... love.
Love is important to me.
As you've read lately, I miss my deceased husband, Gordon.
After all, I loved him. And, he loved me.
Love like that is... human in nature. But, I believe the best love available... isn't human in nature.
The best love I have ever had, has been from God.
Thinking of how He loves us, brought to mind, John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Yes, God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
How wonderful is this love?!
It's the best love that could ever have been provided for us.
At least, for any/all those who are trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. For then, by doing this, people can gain salvation. Just as we read in today's Bible verse!
The love He's shown me, has been the best love of all. Hopefully, you feel the same.
I must admit, I will always be thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com