Once again, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll let you know about something I do. It's something you've heard about me doing, before.
Here's some I recently watched:
* Sherlock Holmes - Terror by Night, starring Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce. If you'd like to check out this film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_by_Night. Like I've said in the past, I enjoy all Sherlock Holmes movies; including this one!
* Sherlock Holmes - Dressed to Kill, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and Patricia Morison. Click here, to check out this film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dressed_to_Kill_(1946_film). Yes, I enjoyed this movie!
* Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce, Ida Lupino, George Zucco, and Alan Marshal. To check out this film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Sherlock_Holmes_(film). I'm sure you're realizing that I enjoyed this movie!
* Oklahoma Crude, starring George C. Scott, Faye Dunaway and John Mills. Click here, if you'd like to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Like_Flint. I have to admit, I enjoyed this movie.
* In Like Flint, starring James Coburn, Lee J. Cobb and other actors. Feel free to click here, to check out this spy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Like_Flint. Even though this is supposed to be a spy film, I thought of it as being a mystery movie. And, enjoyed it.
* Like Father, Like Son, starring Masaharu Fukuyama. Click on this link, to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Like_Father,_Like_Son_(2013_film). I must admit, this movie was different than what I normally watch, but enjoyed it.
As you probably are aware, the Sherlock Holmes movies were basically mystery films. Even so, the seemed much like the spy and drama movies, since there is drama in them.
Drama isn't just in movies.
It can also be in life. Especially, if people are living in human ways, and not focusing on God.
Much like we read, in Galatians 5:16, "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
Yes, we need to walk in the Spirit, for then we shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Much like what happens in movies. And, in life itself.
Anyone who is truly Christian, who has gained salvation, understands what it is like to walk in the Spirit.
Have you gained salvation?
If so, it's wonderful!
However, if you haven't yet gained salvation, maybe you need to know how easy it is.
All you need to do, is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved (Acts 16:31).
Then, if you have gained salvation, you will be able to understand and walk in the Spirit. Plus, I'll be able to see you some day, in Heaven!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com