Like in the past, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'm sharing with you some information. On movies!
Here's some I've watched:
* Curse of the Pink Panther, starring David Niven, Robert Wagner and many other actors. To check out this comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Pink_Panther. When I saw this, I realized it was made after actor Peter Sellers died; he had been the main actor on the Pink Panther movies for quite a while. Even so, I enjoyed this movie.
* Son of the Pink Panther, starring Robert Benigni, Herbert Lom, Robert Davi and other actors. Click here, to check out this comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_the_Pink_Panther. I enjoyed this movie, but was reminded about how I missed seeing actor Peter Sellers on this movie.
* But Not for Me, starring Clark Gable, Carroll Baker, Lilli Palmer and Lee J. Cobb. If you'd like to check out this comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/But_Not_for_Me_(film). Even though I didn't find myself laughing, I enjoyed this movie.
* Silver Streak, starring Gene Wilder, Jill Clayburgh, Richard Pryor and Patrick McGoohan. Feel free to click here, to check out this comedy-thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Streak_(film). Much of this movie, was truly a thriller rather than comedy. Even so, I truly liked it.
* My Fellow Americans, starring Jack Lemmon, James Garner, Dan Aykroyd and other actors. Check this comedy film, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Fellow_Americans. Even though this movie was supposed to be a comedy film, it truly touched my heart, seeing how people suffered.
I have to admit, it made me truly happy seeing all these movies, that I enjoyed.
Thinking of this, brought to mind, Genesis 21:6, "And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."
Yes, Sarah said that God had made her to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with her.
Her situation was certainly not like mine.
Sarah became pregnant.
I watched movies.
But still, thinking about what she said, made me think about how I enjoyed those films. And, was happy I watched them.
I must admit, I truly felt much like Sarah did! Happy...
God truly used them to encourage me. He provided for me, in a way to help me feel good.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org