Once again, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL) I'll let you know about some movies I watched.
Here they are:
* The Cheap Detective, starring Peter Falk, Dom DeLuise, Ann Margaret, and more actors. To check out this satirical comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cheap_Detective. In the past, I've seen this movie. If I'm able to see it, I usually watch it, because Peter Falk looks like my uncle (lol). :)
* For Heaven's Sake, starring Clifton Webb, Joan Bennett and Robert Cummings. Click here, to check out this fantasy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Heaven%27s_Sake_(1950_film). Even though the title sounds like it may be a Christian movie, I don't believe it is. Even so, the ending was good.
* Baby the Rain Must Fall, starring Lee Remick and Steve McQueen. If you'd like to check out this American drama film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_the_Rain_Must_Fall. This drama film, was truly filled with drama.
* In a Lonely Place, starring Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame. Click here, if you'd like to check out this film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_a_Lonely_Place. This movie's ending was rather sad.
* Obsession, starring Cliff Robertson, Genevieve Bujold, John Lithgow and Stocker Fontelieu. You may want to check out this psychological thriller/mystery film. If so, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(1976_film). This movie truly touched my heart. I saw only part of it, the first time I saw it. I kept hoping to see the whole film, and God provided for me to see it. What I thought was the truth in the movie, truly was.
Every one of those movies had difficult issues in them.
Much like what life can be. At least, for many people.
Thinking of this, brought to mind Psalm 50:15, "And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
Yes, we truly need to call upon Him. Especially, in the day of trouble we experience, for He will deliver us. And, we shall glorify Him!
How could we not glorify Him?! After all, He helps us through our times of trouble.
Knowing that He always provides for us who belong to Him, I am truly thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com