Once again, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I will discuss something I do. Watching movies!
Here's some I have watched:
* Private Benjamin, starring Goldie Hawn, Eileen Brennan and Armand Assante. To check out this comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Benjamin_(1980_film). To be honest, I enjoyed this film... even though I didn't really find it funny.
* In a Lonely Place, starring Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame. Click here to check out this film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_a_Lonely_Place. Even though this movie was stressful in some ways, I did enjoy it.
* A Hole in the Head, starring Frank Sinatra, Edward G. Robinson, Eleanor Parker, and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Hole_in_the_Head. If you can, make sure you watch this movie.
* Born Yesterday, starring Judy Holliday, Broderick Crawford and William Holden. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_Yesterday_(1950_film). Even though this is supposed to be a comedy-drama film, I truly found it to be more of a drama film. Even so, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Chase, starring Marlon Brando, Jane Fonda, Robert Redford, and more actors. If you'd like to find out about this drama film, feel free to click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(1966_film). To me, this was truly a drama film. But, I enjoyed watching it, for it seemed to relate well to how people live in this world.
Thinking about how people live in this world, made me think about how not everyone puts God first in their lives.
Even though that is what He told us we should do, in Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Yes, we need to seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Then, all these things shall be added unto us.
For this, I praise God!
After all, He is in control. Not us.
He provides for us, when we look to Him... and, put Him first and foremost in our lives.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, dear God!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org