In the past, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I sometimes discussed movies. Just as I will do, today!
Yes, there's various television (TV) stations that show movies. And, I truly enjoy being able to see some.
Here's a few I've recently watched:
* Johnny Dangerously, starring Michael Keaton, Dom DeLuise, Danny DeVito, and more actors. This is a parody of crime/gangster movies. To check it out, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Dangerously. While it isn't a perfect film, I enjoyed it.
* Artists and Models, starring Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Shirley MacLaine, Eva Gabor, and more actors. To find out about this musical comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artists_and_Models. I must admit, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Solid Gold Cadillac, starring Judy Holliday and Paul Douglas. This film was adapted from a Broadway play. Click here, to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Solid_Gold_Cadillac. Even though this is a fairly old movie, I like the fact it involved... love.
* Somewhere in the Night, starring John Hodiak, Nancy Guild and Lloyd Nolan. To check out this psychological thriller, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somewhere_in_the_Night_(film). This became a murder mystery film, that I enjoyed.
* (Neil Simon's) I Ought to Be in Pictures, starring Walter Matthau, Ann-Margret and more actors. Want to check out this comedy-drama film? Click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Simon%27s_I_Ought_to_Be_in_Pictures. I have to admit, I adored this movie! Hopefully, you will... also!
As I mentioned, I enjoyed each of these movies!
Even though some parts had heart-breaking issues, the fact that there was love in each of the films, was truly important to me.
Thinking about love, brought to mind 1 John 4:18, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
Whoever fears is not made perfect in love, for fear hath torment. There's no fear in love, but pefect love casteth out fear.
How wonderful is that?!
Even though the majority of people have love in their lives. Not everyone does.
At least not... in a human aspect.
However, the best love that anyone can ever experience is the love of our Lord.
His love not only completed God our Father's plan of redemption for us, but He came to earth loving us so very much, that He gave His life for anyone/everyone who trusts in/believes upon Him.
For this, I am truly grateful! And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org