Guess what I'll discuss today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
If you think I will let you know about movies I watched, you're right!
Here are some movies I watched:
* It Runs in the Family, starring Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Cameron Douglas, Diana Douglas, and other actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy-drama film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Runs_in_the_Family_(2003_film). I have to admit that even though this was supposed to be a comedy film, I felt like it was truly a drama film. Even so, I enjoyed the movie.
* Scrooged, starring Bill Murray, Robert Mitchum and several other actors . Click here to check out this American Christmas comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooged. Much like I've said about some comedy films, I didn't laugh much. Still, I enjoyed the movie; especially, the ending.
* The Talk of the Town, starring Cary Grant, Jean Arthur and Ronald Colman. Feel free to click here, to check out this comedy/drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Talk_of_the_Town_(1942_film). I must say that to me, even though there was some comedy, it seemed like more of a drama film. However, being an old movie, I truly enjoyed it.
* The Producers, starring Gene Wilder, Zero Mostel and other actors. To check out this satirical comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film). Although this film was rather siterical, I found it funny in some ways.
* Fun in Acapulco, starring Elvis Presley, Ursula Andress and other actors. Check out this musical comedy film, by clicking here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun_in_Acapulco. I have to admit, I enjoy Elvis Presley's music, so I liked this film.
As you can tell, whether or not each film made me laugh, I enjoyed them. Of course, I enjoyed the music of Elvis Presley.
Thinking about laughter, made me think of Psalm 126:2, "Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them."
Even though this Bible verse doesn't relate to watching movies, when I read it, it struck my heart.
Yes, there are times when our mouth gets filled with laughter. And, our tongue with singing.
Of course, the Lord hath done great things!
Not necessarily for those who are heathen. But certainly, for those who belong to Him.
How does this happen?
Well, if you don't trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, then you don't belong to Him. You haven't yet gained salvation. And, won't ever go to Heaven.
But, those who trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, become saved. They have gained salvation, and will spend eternity in Heaven, with Him.
Hopefully, I'll see you in Heaven, after our lives here on earth have ended.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org