Every now and then, I share on Life with Lynnie (LwL) things I do. Like I will, today!
As I've said in the past, whenever I do computer work, and/or paperwork, I have my television (TV) on. And, even though I watch some TV programmes, I also watch movies.
Here are some movies, I recently saw:
* Oliver, starring Ron Moody, Oliver Reed and several other actors. Here's a link for you to check out this musical drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver!_(film). Just so you know, I recall seeing this in a movie theatre, when I was young! It's truly heartbreaking, but also enjoyable!
* Annie, starring Albert Finney, Carol Burnett, and other actors. Want to check out this musical film? Click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_(musical). Like some of you, I've seen this several times!
* Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, starring Spencer Tracy, Sidney Poitier, Katharine Hepburn and more actors. To check out this comedy-drama film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guess_Who%27s_Coming_to_Dinner. You've probably seen this more than once, just as I have.
* On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, starring Barbra Streisand and Yves Montand. If you'd like to check out this musical/romantic fantasy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_a_Clear_Day_You_Can_See_Forever_(film). Like the other films, I've seen this more than once.
* Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing, starring Jennifer Jones and William Holden. To check out this drama-romance film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Is_a_Many-Splendored_Thing_(film). I don't believe I could ever not want to see this film, again.
Are you surprised I watched these films, more than once? I'm not.
Even though there is sin in each of these films, there is also... love.
Love is so very important.
Just as we read, in Romans 12:9, "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."
Yes, we need to let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Just as we read.
And, just as we saw in each of those movies discussed, today.
For this, I am thankful. And, always will be.
After all, they truly touched my heart.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org