As I mentioned about a week ago, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), during the month of March 2016, many movies were shown, starring Elvis Presley.
Here are more I saw:
* Easy Come, Easy Go, starring Elvis Presley, and Pat Priest. This American musical comedy film, can be checked out, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Come,_Easy_Go_(1967_film). With lots of music in this movie, I was happy.
* Viva Las Vegas, starring Elvis Presley, and Ann-Margret. If you would like to check out this American musical film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viva_Las_Vegas. Even though I am not fond of car racing movies, I enjoyed seeing this one. After all, I've flown into Las Vegas, several times... since it's the closest airport to where a cousin of mine lives. :)
* Fun in Acapulco, starring Elvis Presley, Ursula Andress, and other actors. Here's a link to check out this musical comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun_in_Acapulco. This movie, supposedly being in Acapulco, was filled with music... that I adore. Of course, if I ever get to Acapulco, I'll think about Elvis! :)
* Blue Hawaii, starring Elvis Presley, Joan Blackman, and Angela Lansbury. To check out this musical, romantic, comedy film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Hawaii. It was nice seeing that Elvis was with family in this film. Like I said on another posting, if I ever get to Hawaii, I'll think of Elvis! :)
* Love Me Tender, starring Elvis Presley, Richard Egan, and Debra Paget. Click here, to check out this western genre, musical film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Me_Tender_(film). This movie was filled with love... even though it wasn't somewhat correct. Still, I enjoyed the music in it.
Most of these films were supposed to contain comedy. Some, made me smile; some, didn't.
Even so, there was love in many of these movies. As well as not great circumstances.
Thinking about this, made me think about Romans 12:9, "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."
Yes, we need to let love be with dissimulation. Meaning... without deceit or dishonesty. We need to abhor (hate) that which is evil. And, we need to cleave to that which is good.
Life isn't easy. We all go through troubles in life.
But, we all need to look to love that is provided for us.
To some people, love is a strong thing between them and someone they love.
Unfortunately, some people like me, no longer have love in our lives. At least, not for another person to spend life with.
However, the best love we can ever have... comes from God.
At least, that is the case when we are His children.
Are you God's child?
To become His child, all you have to do is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. And, you shall gain salvation. By achieving this, when your life ends here on earth, you'll spend eternity in Heaven with Him.
Hopefully, I'll see you, there!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org