Today, I'm going to tell you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), about some movies I watched.
You see, during the month of March 2016, many, many, many movies with Elvis Presley, were shown. Not just once, but over and over again.
Here are a few of what I saw:
* Roustabout, starring Elvis Presley, Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Freeman, and Leif Erickson. To check out this musical feature film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roustabout_(film). Knowing that there were many troubles in this film, my heart was touched.
* G.I. Blues, starring Elvis Presley, Juliet Prowse, and Robert Ivers. This musical, comedy film can be checked out, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Blues. This movie was partially made before Elvis was released from the army!
* Kid Galahad, starring Elvis Presley, Lola Albright, Charles Bronson, and other actors. Want to check out this musical film? Click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Galahad. Even though I don't really like movies involving boxing, I liked this film.
* Flaming Star, starring Elvis Presley, Barbara Eden, and Dolores del Rio. To check out this western film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_Star. Being an unusual film for Elvis Presley, I still liked it.
* Elvis, starring Kurt Russell, Shelley Winters, and more actors. If you'd like to check out this biological, drama and musical film, please click here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079103/. Even though Elvis' life was not always easy, it was interesting seeing this.
As you can see, Elvis starred in many films. The circumstances of his life in the films, were very different.
The fact remains and was shown in the last movie listed... Elvis, ...that Elvis had a hard life.
Of course, anyone who knew about Elvis' life, probably is also aware that He was Christian. He loved our Lord, Jesus Christ. and had peace with God.
Much like we read, in Romans 5:1, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:"
Our Lord, Jesus Christ is so very important.
Yes, He was to Elvis. But, He also needs to be with you. Just as He is with me.
Our peace with God, is made through our faithful relationship with Jesus.
Do you love Jesus? Do you trust in Him/believe upon Him?
Hopefully, you do.
If not, when your life ends here on earth, you'll suffer for eternity, in Hell... separated from God. With no chance of escape. No chance of changing your situation.
However, if you trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, you will gain salvation. And, you'll spend eternity in Heaven with God.
My friend, I hope to see you, in Heaven.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org