Today, is a day, when I'll be discussing something I do occasionally, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). Movies!
As you're probably aware, I watch movies. Even while I do other work.
Here are some I recently watched:
* Pal Joey, starring Rita Hayworth, Frank Sinatra and Kim Novak. If you'd like to check out this musical film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pal_Joey_(film). Even though I enjoy musical films, I felt a little unnerved by this movie. Still, I watched it.
* Can-Can, starring Frank Sinatra, Shirley MacLaine, and other actors. To read about this musical film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can-Can_(film). While I did enjoy somewhat the music and dancing in this film, I wasn't completely happy with it. Even so, I watched it.
* Wild in the Country, starring Elvis Presley, Hope Lange and other actors. Want to check out this drama film that has music? Click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_in_the_Country. Even though there was falsely caused drama, I enjoyed the music.
* The Way We Were, starring Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford. Click here, to check out this romantic drama film that had music: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_We_Were. Even though I enjoy Barbra Streisand's music, there was some things in this movie, that I didn't enjoy.
* Darling Lili, starring Julie Andrews, Rock Hudson and Gloria Paul. To check out this American musical film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darling_Lili. I must admit, I enjoyed this film, even though it also contained sin.
To me, almost every movie I watch contains sin.
It doesn't seem to matter what kind of films I watch. For, even movies with music, seem to have sin in them.
Is this truly shocking?
Not really. At least not to me.
After all, everyone is a sinner.
Just as we read, in Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Yes, all have sinned... and come short of the glory of God.
No one has ever been without sin in their lives.
Except, our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Jesus came to fulfill God the Father's plan for redemption for us, here on earth. By doing this, He provided a way for us to gain salvation, and be forgiven for the sin in our lives.
How do we gain salvation?
By trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ (Acts 16:31).
That is the only way salvation can be obtained, for He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father, but by Him.
If you haven't yet come to Christ, please do so, today. Tomorrow may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com