Every now and then, I discuss things I do, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). I'll be doing that, today!
Like I've said in the past, I watch movies. And, truly enjoy seeing some over and over, again!
Here's a few I've recently watched:
* The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, starring Richard Burton, Claire Bloom and Oskar Werner. Here's a link to this Cold War spy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spy_Who_Came_in_from_the_Cold_(film). Even though the ending of this movie was upsetting, I must admit... I enjoyed it.
* Rhinestone, starring Sylvester Stallone, Dolly Parton, and other actors. To check it out, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinestone_(film). Although this is considered to be a musical comedy film, I didn't find it to be funny. Even so, I enjoyed it.
* The Rose, starring Bette Midler, Alan Bates, and more actors. Click here, to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rose_(film). Although there was some great music in this movie, it was truly a drama film. Fairly sad, to me.
* The Presidio, starring Sean Connery, Mark Harmon, Meg Ryan and Jack Warden. Want to check it out; click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Presidio_(film). This American crime drama film, I have actually seen more than once. Even though parts of the movie are sad and filled with sin, there are some parts I enjoyed.
* Presumed Innocent, starring Harrison Ford, Brian Dennehy, Greta Scacchi and other actors. Here's a link for you to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumed_Innocent_(film). This legal drama film was very interesting. And, the ending was shocking.
Knowing that each of these movies contain drama in different ways, reminded me how nerve-wracking life can be.
I also thought about how hurt we can be.
Thinking of this, brought to mind, Galatians 5:15, "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
If we bite and devour one another, we should not be consumed one of another.
Instead of hating and hurting, we need to show love.
Loving others, isn't always easy. Especially, if we're hurt by them.
But, it is something God wants us to do.
I thank Him, for always providing for us. And, for the Holy Spirit, who guides us.
At least, this happens for those who are born-again believers.
Are you trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ? If so, then you are saved. You're a born-again believer.
For this, you'll always be thankful. Of this, I'm sure!
For you'll receive everlasting life! Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com