Today, on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'm going to focus on something from last year.
Movies I've watched!
I have quite a list! I haven't yet told you about them, though. So, here's a few:
* Uncommon Valor, starring Gene Hackman, Patrick Swayze, Fred Ward, and many other actors! Click here, to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncommon_Valor. This is a Vietnam war film. It truly touched my heart. :) :( And, brought tears to my eyes... :'(
* Detective Story, starring Kirk Douglas, Eleanor Parker, William Bendix and other actors. Check it out, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detective_Story_(1951_film). This film noir, is a movie I enjoyed. Yet, I found it, sad.
* The Man from Snowy River, starring Kirk Douglas, Jack Thompson, and more actors. To check it out, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_from_Snowy_River_(1982_film). I found this to be a happy, yet sad drama film. The story was rather unique!
* The River of No Return, starring Otto Preminger, Robert Mitchum, and Marilyn Monroe. Click here, to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_of_No_Return. I've actually seen this Western film more than once.
* Bullitt, starring Steve McQueen, Robert Vaughn, and Jacqueline Bisset. To check it out, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt. This dramatic thriller was really interesting to watch. At least, to me!
If you know about these films, or checked them out, you'll see that they are not new movies. They are older films.
I have to admit, I truly enjoy older movies. Still, thinking back in the years they were filmed, made me think about the past.
Not just the past, when those movies were filmed. But, also... my past.
I was alive in those eras. And, my life was very different.
Anyone who knows me, knows that my life wasn't easy.
Not when I was young. Not as an adult. And, not even, now... years later.
Even so, I had to forgive. And, deal with things from my past.
Thinking of this, reminded me of Ephesians 4:32, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"
Yes, we need to put away bitterness, anger, wrath, clamour and evil speaking, with all malice.
Even though some people may not think I have done this, I must say... I did. For I have experienced many problems and trials that many people don't even know about.
It doesn't mean I enjoyed suffering. For, I didn't.
Even so, I praise God that He drew me close when I was young.
For even though I suffered much in my life, I never wanted to live with any of those hateful, life feelings. Not even malice.
For this I am truly grateful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com