Here I go again, on Life with Lynnie (LwL) I'm letting you know what movies I've recently watched!
Movies are special to me. I'm sure you realize.
Here's what I've watched:
* Things Change, starring Don Ameche, Joe Mantegna, and Robert Prosky. To check out this comedy drama film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Things_Change. This was quite a movie to me, even though I didn't find it funny. Some people may have laughed, but I didn't... due to sin. Even so, I enjoyed this film.
* Walking Tall, starring Joe Don Baker and Elizabeth Hartman. Check out this semi-biopic film, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall_(1973_film). While some of this film was interesting, it was so filled with... murder, anger, and unforgiveness.
* The Natural, starring Robert Redford, Robert Duvall, Glenn Close and many other actors. Click here, to check out this sports drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Natural_(film). Even though sports is part of this film, it truly is a movie that can touch your heart.
* The Hot Rock, starring Robert Redford, George Segal, Rob Leibman and more actors. If you want to check out this comedy-drama caper film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hot_Rock_(film). Truly, even though this is supposed to be comedy, the drama seems to be stronger.
* Nothing in Common, starring Tom Hanks, Jackie Gleason, Eva Marie Saint and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_in_Common. Even though this is a comedy-drama film, I found the drama stronger than the comedy. But, what touched my heart, was the love.
In most of these films, something existed. Sin.
However, sin is part of life. Especially, for non-Christians. But, even at times, for Christians... who belong to Him.
In any case, our Lord, provides for us.
Just as we read, in 1 John 2:1-2, "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
Yes, Jesus Christ is our advocate with God, our Father. He is the propitiation for our sins. Also, for the sins of the whole world.
How do we know this?
Jesus came to earth, to fulfill God our Father's plan of redemption for us. So, we would have a way of being able to spend eternity with Him, in Heaven.
He died on the cross, for the sin of the world. For all, who will believe upon Him.
So, my friend, if you haven't gained salvation yet, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, then you will spend eternity in Hell... separated from God. With no chance of escape.
But, if you have gained salvation, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, then I will see you in Heaven!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org