Every now and then, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I discuss things I've done. Today, I'll be discussing movies I've watched.
As I've said in the past, it's not like I'm a movie lover, who can't enjoy life without watching films.
It's not like I go to theatres and watch movies.
I watch them at home, while I'm doing computer work. And, while doing other things that I can do while watching films on television (TV).
Some movies, I watch more than once. Here are some I've watched:
* Girls! Girls! Girls!, starring Elvis Presley, Stella Stevens and Laurel Goodwin. Here's a link for this musical comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls!_Girls!_Girls! All I can say about films like this one, is that if you like Elvis Presley's music, you'll like the movie.
* Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation, starring James Stewart and Maureen O'Hara. Check out this American comedy film by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Hobbs_Takes_a_Vacation. While this is supposed to be a comedy film, I just found it to be rather like life itself. But, I enjoyed it.
* Do Not Disturb, starring Doris Day, Rod Taylor and other actors. Check out this romantic comedy film, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Disturb_(1965_film). Whenever I watch a movie that includes scenes from Europe, I usually enjoy it!
* So Dark the Night, starring Steven Geray, Micheline Cheirel and more actors. This mystery film is considered to be a crime film noir. Here's a link to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_Dark_the_Night. While noir films can be rather upsetting and sad, I do enjoy mysteries.
* The Fortune, starring Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, and many more actors. Here's a link for you to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fortune. Even though this is supposed to be a comedy film, the sin involved in it, didn't make me feel good.
Was this last film the only movie that had sin in it? Absolutely, not.
Every film contained sin. Just like they all seem to do.
But then, life is sort of like this, too. For, it seems that no matter what generation has existed, sin has been found.
Is this surprising?
Not really. God told us that sin exists.
Just as we read, in Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Yes, all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
No one has been without sin in their lives.
If anyone says this is not the truth, then they have definitely not gained salvation.
For if they had, they would have read God's Word, the Bible, and come to realize that they are indeed a sinner. A sinner, saved by grace.
Are you saved?
Have you trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ?
Hopefully, so. For if you have, I'll look forward to either meeting you here on earth, or at some point in time, in Heaven.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Please... Shop at Amazon.com! Enjoy!
Thank you, to all who do. Blessings...