Like in the past, today here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be letting you know about some movies I recently watched.
Here they are:
* Lady in a Cage, starring Olivia de Havilland and James Caan. To check out this thriller, feel free to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_in_a_Cage. This wasn't the first time I watched this movie, so I guess you can say I enjoyed it.
* Cousins, starring Ted Danson, Isabella Rossellini and other actors. Check out this movie, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousins_(1989_film). I must admit, I enjoy romantic comedy films.
* Julia, starring Jane Fonda, Vanessa Redgrave, Hal Holbrook and more actors! If you'd like to check out this drama film, feel free to click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_(1977_film). If you know me, you're probably aware that I enjoy movies based on World War 2.
* Two for the Road, starring Albert Finney, Audrey Hepburn and other actors. Check out this British comedy drama film, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_for_the_Road_(film). I enjoyed this series of various stories.
* The Last Picture Show, starring Cybill Shepherd, Ben Johnson, Cloris Leachman and many more actors! Click here, to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Picture_Show. Part of me liked this film, and part of me didn't.
Being Christian, I have trouble enjoying every film I watch.
There seems to be sin, in almost every movie I watch. Sin, in various sorts of ways.
Even so, watching movies remind me about how life is. And, how it can be.
Thinking about sin, reminded me of James 4:17, "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
Yes, as a believer, if I know I need to do something to do good, and don't do it, then I know I have sinned.
And, need to request forgiveness and repent. Then, turn away from the sin.
I rarely hear about sin anymore.
But then, we do live in a sinful world, filled with people who don't necessarily believe sin exists.
Please, join me in praying. Praying for all to come to Christ, and gain salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. For then, they will have their eyes and ears opened, to understand the sin of the world.
Thank you, for joining me in prayer. May God bless you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop at Amazon.com! Enjoy!
Thank you, to all who do. Blessings...