From time to time, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I give a bit of information about movies.
As you are probably aware, I tend to watch movies. Even while doing computer work. Like now! :)
Here are a few films that I thought I'd give you info about:
* Annie, starring Albert Finney, Carol Burnett, Eileen Quinn and more. If you'd like to read about it, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_(1982_film). This musical comedy-drama film is really a good one to see. Of course, you may have seen it as a Broadway musical. It's truly a good movie to watch!
* The Seven Year Itch, starring Marilyn Monroe and Tom Ewell. Check out this movie, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Year_Itch. If you did check it out, you'll know that this is that movie where a pic of Marilyn Monroe became famous. I enjoyed this romantic comedy.
* Cousins, starring Kunchako Boban, Indrajith Sukumaran and others. This is a foreign comedy film. If you'd like to find out about it, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousins_(2014_film). I must admit, I enjoyed this film.
* For Pete's Sake, starring Barbara Streisand, Michael Sarrazin and Estelle Parsons. This film is a screwball comedy. Here's a link for you to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Pete's_Sake_(film). I must admit, I enjoyed this movie.
* Love Nest, starring Marilyn Monroe, Jack Paar, June Haver and more actors! This movie is a comedy-drama. If you'd like to check it out, here's a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Nest. This is another movie I enjoyed.
One thing I must admit, is that I truly love to watch films.
Especially, when they are drama movies. Musicals. Or, romantic movies. But, especially... comedy films.
Thinking about comedy films, made me think about Psalm 126:2, "Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.".
Yes, I know... this Bible verse may not completely apply to what I wrote about today. However, thinking about being filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing, made me think about it.
God has done great things for all of us... who belong to Him.
He hasn't just made us laugh, by providing people to make entertaining films.
God the Father, has provided a way for us, to spend eternity with Him, in Heaven.
He sent His only begotten Son, to earth... to fulfill His plan of redemption for all who will trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
For this, I am truly thankful. Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com