Saturday, May 9, 2015
It's been a while since I discussed here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), about movies I've watched.
Since it has been a rather lengthy period of time, the list of films I've watched, is rather long. I'll try to keep the list here on LwL today, as short as I normally do.
Here's some of what I've watched:
* The Devil at 4 O'Clock, starring Spencer Tracy and Frank Sinatra. Here is a link for you to check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_at_4_O'Clock. Being a disaster film, it's certainly easy thinking the devil was involved.
* A Wedding, starring Desi Arnaz Jr., Carol Burnett, Mia Farrow and many other actors! Click on this link, and you'll find out more about this movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wedding. This was a comedy film, even though there seemed to be a family link with organized crime.
* The Notorious Landlady, starring Kim Novak, Jack Lemmon & Fred Astaire. To check it out, please click on this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_Landlady. Being a comedy, and a mystery film, made this movie rather unique.
* Good Neighbor Sam, starring Jack Lemmon, Romy Schneider, Dorothy Provine and Michael Connors. Here is a link you can click on, to check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Neighbor_Sam. This film is one that I've seen in the past. It is a comedy film, so it's not hard to watch it, more than once.
* Captain January, starring Shirley Temple, Guy Kibbee and Sara Haden. Check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_January_(1936_film). I'm sure you realize that even though this is a comedy film, it is also a musical!
Although the first film listed was a disaster film, the rest were basically comedy films. Even so, love seemed to be included in each movie.
Thinking about how there no fear in love, made me think of 1 John 4:18, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
Yes, God's perfect love casts out fear, because fear torments. If someone fears, they are not made perfect in love.
Because God loves us. And, always has.
He has loved us, so very much that He sent His only begotten Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, to suffer on this earth, die a human death, and be resurrected, to prove to all that eternal life is available for all who trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
For this, I will always be thankful!
After all, I'll be spending eternity with Him, when my human/physical life ends, here on earth.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com