If you've been reading Life with Lynnie (LwL) for a while, you'll know that I watch many movies. Lately, I've told you about some I've watched.
Today, I'll be letting you know some more!
The films I'll be telling you about, are some that I've actually seen more than once. In fact, some are movies I absolutely adore! And, watch as often as I can.
Here's some information for you:
* Houseboat, starring Cary Grant, Sophia Loren, and many others. Here is a link for you to check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houseboat_(film). I must admit, I really like this romantic comedy film.
* The Grapes of Wrath, starring Henry Fonda, and many, many others. Check it out, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grapes_of_Wrath_(film). This is a drama film, that touches my heart.
* Breakfast at Tiffany's, starring George Peppard, Audrey Hepburn, Mickey Rooney & more! This link will give you information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast_at_Tiffany's_(film). This romantic comedy film is one that I truly enjoy watching, over and over, again.
* An Affair to Remember, starring Cary Grant, Debra Kerr, and Richard Denning. Please, check out this movie, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast_at_Tiffany's_(film). This movie, is truly romantic. I absolutely adore it.
* The Hiding Place, starring Julie Harris, Jeanette Clift, Arthur O'Connell, and Robert Rietti. For those of you who are not aware, this film is a true-life movie, based upon an autobiographical book with the same title, by Corrie ten Boom, about part of her and her family's lives. Watching the movie, and reading the book, has touched my heart. But, not as much as when my now deceased husband Gordon and I visited the ten Boom Museum, in Haarlem, Netherlands, and physically saw where and how people and various items were hidden from Nazi's, during WW2.
If you haven't yet noticed, I'll let you know that the thing I like most about these movies, is the fact that each film has a great amount of love, in it.
Love is so very important.
Especially, when God is involved.
Just as we read, in 1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
Yes, love is important.
For the truth about love, is God. And, anyone who doesn't love, doesn't know God. For, He is love.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I feel I have never had much love, here in my human life. At least, not by people.
But, God loves me.
For this, I am truly thankful. For His love, is so great!
His love is so great, that even though there have been times when I felt that if I didn't have His love, I'd have no love, at all. For this, I will always be thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com