Many more people have been supportive of my postings. For this, I am grateful and am thankful for each one who sees and seeks truth.
It seems to me that there are many people who would rather put their heads in the sand and not see what is happening throughout the world. Believe me when I say that I pray for these people, because one day, they will raise up their heads, shake off the sand, and throw their hands up in despair, wondering what happened.
Please know that the couple of real-life people who have condemned me, are people I have known a long time. To them, and to anyone else who may not agree with me, I must ask: Is This What You Want???
Here is an article published in The Windsor Star, Saturday, September 1, 2012, entitled: Boy, girl beheaded in Afghanistan. Since it is short, I will post it here, for you to read:
An adolescent boy and a young girl have been beheaded in two separate incidents in Afghanistan, local officials and police said on Friday, in the latest brazen attacks that have raised fresh questions about a splintering Taliban.
A 12-year-old boy was killed in southern Kandahar province Wednesday, his severed head placed near his body.
A six-year-old girl was beheaded in eastern Kapisa province on Thursday, police said
© Copyright (c) The Windsor Star
Read more: http://www.windsorstar.com/life/girl+beheaded+Afghanistan/7177689/story.html#ixzz25ENwLFn3
Check these out!
* Youtube video, Christian Persecution in Nigeria Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCcFTn51UZw&feature=player_embedded
* Youtube video, The Passion of the Copts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvQXfGUBCs&feature=share
* Youtube video, 17 Afghans Beheaded "Sharia Law" Radical Islam...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcnGBjzWVc&feature=player_embedded
* Sharia Unveiled illuminating minds article entitled, Hindu Women in India Found Raped and Chopped Into Pieces By Muslims: https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/hindu-women-in-india-found-raped-and-chopped-into-pieces-by-muslims/
* Digital Journal article entitled: Iran moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/329317
* Pakistan News Watch article entitled: Demand for Release of Christian Girl, Abolition of Discriminatory Laws: http://news.one.com.pk/2012/08/26/demand-for-release-of-christian-girl-abolition-of-discriminatory-laws/
* Youtube video, Palestinian Woman Delighted Bomb Killed Jews!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeLqxc_q00&feature=player_embedded
* Youtube video, Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi: The Day Will Come When We Will Be Masters of the World: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OHC0QZ5nc&feature=share
* Youtube video, Persecution of Christians in Egypt, 2 of 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rTa_qz620lc
* Youtube video, Are you ready to die for Jesus like this man? Christians are being persecuted in Somalia by Muslims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lmUdVWF_N6s
* Youtube video, Muslim Child Brides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qfjbmq4vOWU
So, let me ask again... is this what you want? For you? For your child? For your grandchild?
Or, will you stand up and be supportive of those who are standing not just for truth, but also for freedom?!
While the rest of the world seemed to be happy that people overthrew the Egyptian government, I stood strongly opposing it, knowing that this was just a case where Muslims were overthrowing a government that tolerated non-Islamic religions, like Christianity and more. I may have been condemned then, but the proof that I was correct, is what is happening there, now.
Christian churches, homes and more are being destroyed and fellow Christians are being murdered.
I have FB friends who need much prayer, as these Christians who live there and in other countries, know they are living in danger. Like our Syrian brothers and sisters in the Lord.
What is the answer? Well, our best option is to pray.
And, pray, I do!
With all my heart, I pray for these people. Not just for non-Muslim friends whose lives are being changed by Islam taking over, but also for Muslims. All Muslims.
Islam is not just a religion. It is a way of life. When it enters a country, whether by force or in a calm, peaceful way, it poses itself to be peaceful.
Once it gets its foot in the door, and gains some rights to Sharia Law, things begin to change. Look at what's happening in England, and in some other European countries.
Of course, for those who have prayed, there is the odd time that we hear of some Muslim people converting to Christianity. For this, I am grateful!
Here's one Youtube video, Famous Muslim Leader accept the Lord Jesus Christ... Dr. Daniel Shayesteh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85CJ1fWqT0&feature=youtu.be.
Here's another Youtube video, BREAKING - Prince Al-Shaba converts to Christianity and RENOUNCS ISLAM!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKicNzoPsaU&feature=player_embedded.
In addition to the the Youtube video regarding Prince Al-Shaba, here is a link to Egypt for Christ's article about him, Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion: http://www.egypt4christ.com/index.php/english/60-articles/3580-kuwait-the-princes-mysterious-conversion.
Yes, we are grateful for large mercies such as the conversion to Christianity by well known Muslims, but we also must be grateful for small mercies. And, we must pray. Always.
This reminds me of 1 Thessalonians 5:17, "Pray without ceasing."
Please, join me in prayer. Let us together pray for the future of all nations that value freedom.
The freedom that our parents, grandparents and forefathers fought so hard for. The freedom that I hope you don't want to lose, any more than I do. Thank you. Let us pray...
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org