If you read yesterday's Life with Lynnie (LwL) entry, you'll know that I believe we should talk and/or write about the fiery trials we experience in life.
Not to glorify ourselves, but to glorify God, who helps us through, always. And, to help others who may be going through similar experiences, giving them support and acknowledging their struggles.
I must admit, other than that one person I referred to in yesterday's entry, I have received nothing more than words of gratitude and encouragement for writing what I have in both LwL, and in my book, Love Never Fails You... www.lynniebooks.blogspot.com
Those who have been such loving people, encouraging me to continue doing what I do, I say... thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. And, praise God for you.
Please know, that the below comments have been made by readers of Life with Lynnie and Love Never Fails You... No, I won't include names, because without people's permission, I don't think it is correct to do so.
* loved your blog .... you're right when you said ' .... we must love our neighbour as ourself. How could we show the love of Christ in us, if we didn't do this?' .... something serious to ponder about!
* love the message
* and I'm thankful to you for sharing your piece ... keep writing
* I so enjoy your writings. They are very interesting. :) God bless you!!
* Lynn I am well into your book and loving it....you are an amazing conqueror through Jesus Christ.
* Hi Lynn, just to let you know that I have read your book, in fact I couldnt put it down once I started. What an insite to your and Gordon's lives, thank you for sharing.
* I downloaded the book on Kindle as our Christian book store didnt have it yet. I ordered a copies for our church library.
* Thank You Lord for Lynn McKenzie, bless her with more to share with us ...amen
Well, I think those are enough comments, to verify that many people have been supportive of me and my writings.
I could have posted more, but what is the point?
I'm not trying to glorfy myself. I'm showing that people have been blessed by my writings, which was the whole purpose in doing what I have been doing. And, praise God for this! After all, this is the whole point of my writing!
Not only am I truly thankful to God. I am thankful for each and every one of you.
This reminded me of Philippians 1:3, "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,"
Thank you, friends. Thank you for reading and supporting me, in my efforts to glorify God! May you always be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com