Monday, August 15, 2011

Up and At 'Em!

Today, I was really busy!  Too bad it wasn't all with work!

Around 5:00 a.m., I got my weary body up and out of bed.  As is normal for me, I went to relax in my recliner chair, to ease up my back and neck.

Then it was exercise time!  As I have mentioned in the past, I cannot do all my exercise at one time; I break it up into segments with breaks in between. 

Yes, I am now able to exercise and want to do it, but I still have limitations on what and how much I can do.  Even so, I push myself to the max.

Afterwards, I showered, got ready to go out and left my apartment.  Too bad it was to once again go to the dentist's office!

Last week, I mentioned I had to have four (4) fillings replaced, because after I fell fact-first onto the concrete sidewalk about a month ago, I lost them!

By the way, I would like to say that I am feeling greatly improved, even if I am still feeling pins and needles and a burning feeling in my face.  Bruising and pain is almost gone, now.  Praise God!  Thank You, Jesus!

The reason I had to go to see my dentist once again, was because one that was replaced last week, I had a problem with.  It was easily resolved, but took up part of my morning.

Then, it was off to the gym, at my friend M's home.  Yup, did my workout, there!

Think I went home, then?  If you thought this, you would be wrong.  It was time for me to go to the medical laboratory to have my bloodwork done.

Next week, I'll be seeing the doctor who takes care of me, concerning my diabetes.  Consequently, I not only had to have my body emptied from some of my blood of life, but I also had to bring my glucometer with me, so I could also test myself. 

Whenever I have bloodwork done, I must test myself at the same time.  The reading is marked down and compared to the bloodwork tests, to determine if my glucometer is working properly.

Phew!  By the time I got home, it was noon!

Since I had to fast, in order to do the bloodwork, I was hungry by the time I got home.  Lunch sure tasted good!

Finally, I had time to do some work.  In between, I made sure I worked on FB for a while.  And, I also had to speak with my publisher.

My book, Love Never Fails You... will be available in a few weeks!  It's hard to believe, but for me, it's like a dream come true.  Thank You, Father!  I'm blessed and I know it!

Until next time...

If you would like to comment, please e-mail: