Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still Alive and Well!

If you've been reading Life with Lynnie (LwL) entries lately, you'll know that last week, I was told to see my doctor after a few days from when I fell and injured myself, allowing enough time for a senior radiologist technician to read my x-rays and notify my doctor the outcome.

My first thought was to see him Monday.  My second thought was:  no way!

There are pros and cons to this issue, but my family doctor, runs his practice like a walk-in clinic.  The office does not make appointments.

This can be good, for sure.  But, it also means that every Monday, his office is a zoo!  There was absolutely no way I was going to go see him, Monday.

Oh yes, I called the office.  I always do this, to ensure he's actually there, because there is nothing worse than taking the time to drive to his office, only to find out that he's not there, or he's overwhelmed with people.

Yes, he does close the office when he feels he wants to.  So, I'm sure you can see why I prefer to call.  Although, it doesn't always help.  In the past, I've experienced where I've called and been told to come in because he's there, travelled to his office, only to be told that he decided to leave for the day!

Well, good old Murphy (of Murphy's Law fame), is alive and well.  Actually, I am grateful that I receive treatment from my chiropractor and do not need to see my doctor too often!

Monday, I called...all day.  Busy, busy, busy.  No getting through!  I decided that I would wait until Tuesday, for sure.

So, yesterday, I called.  Once again, busy, busy, busy...was the line.  Even so, I made my way over to my doctor's office.

Arriving, I walked into an empty waiting room.  This room is shared with another doctor's office.  Even so, I've walked in like this before, and felt blessed to be able to not wait too long to see my physician.

Hmmm...  The only trouble was, there was no one working in my doctor's office.  The receptionist from the other physician's office let me know that my medical office staff and doctor won't be in until this coming Monday.

So much for trying to get results from my x-rays!  I'll try to contain my frustration!

Now, I know for sure that if anything is wrong with my face/nose, I will probably have to see a specialist, because by the time I get to find out, anything that may not be set right that needs resetting, may have to be done surgically, because it may have been healing incorrectly. 

I'll just continue praying that God is healing me.  Even, if bruises are still coming out all over my body!  And, I'll ask you for continued prayer.  Thank you.  May God bless you!

Until next time...

If you would like to comment, please e-mail: